Does Barry Manilow Know You Raid His Wardrobe?

Does Barry Manilow Know You Raid His Wardrobe?

NLyXV4s1cdJ2hDPZm9IKhgkcX-PjHMOmrWlej_mCpms

Don’t be surprised when dressing up your accusation in the from of a question fails to shield you from the recipient’s anger.

Your passive aggressive approach might by clever and even make an important point, but as the late great Dale Carnage said, “no one wins an argument.”

Questions are tools.

Instead of using that tool to beat someone over the head, put it to work solving the problem.

Comments

1. Amy Steenbock 4 years ago
    I agree with Jean from Waupaca. Having a team that works well together makes it fun to complete the task at hand
  2. Sheila Mroczynski 4 years ago
    Sarcasm is not well received by all. Remember to think before you speak. Once the words are out you can't take them back.
  3. Lisa Erdmann 4 years ago
    I also agree with Debbie - some people are the thinkers and are afraid to speak because they do not want to be embarrassed, think their idea is wrong, and have a hard time speaking in front of people - but love to participate!!
  4. Aimee Holbrook 4 years ago
    Don't add fuel to the fire. When you're in an unpleasant situation passive aggressive comments are not the answer. Controlling your frustration and asking helpful questions can benefit all involved.
  5. Brianna Finger 4 years ago
    I agree with Melissa completely. If you don't have something nice to say or something that will be productive to the situation and help resolve the problem, it probably doesn't need to be said then.
  6. Sharon Malueg 4 years ago
    I am one of those who have to be sure of themselves, before I would participate.
  7. Lynae Wudstrack 4 years ago
    It is always said to be a listener and not quick to speak without giving thought. I agree, I would expect to hear something more worthhile listening to from someone who has given thought to what they say then to someone who seems too quick to say whatever pops into their head.
  8. Ann 4 years ago
    Everyone has excellent feedback on this subject. I agree that people need time to think about a situation and weigh the pros and cons and think out the process. That is important. It is difficult when a person asks a somewhat complicated question and expects an answer right away. People do need time to think and process.
  9. Dana Bessette 4 years ago
    Sometimes you should not tread in areas without knowledge. Simple as that!!
  10. Waupaca Tellers 4 years ago
    I think everyone approaches things differently. When you have a diverse team, it makes it more fun and successful. Jean waupaca
  11. Vicki Riska 4 years ago
    Sometimes the quiet ones never really share at all. They just join in on the project or job and you get to see their feedback firsthand. Certain personalities need to voice their opinions and be heard by everyone and some personalities never want to be heard and use actions for their approach to certain situations.
  12. Melissia Mortensen 4 years ago
    I like what a popular bunny said in a movie, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say nothing at all." -Thumper.
  13. Tanya Zimmerman 4 years ago
    I agree with Debbie 100%. I am a thinker, I think out the process in my head and then give feedback or participate. Just because we don't speak up right away doesn't mean we are not involved.
  14. Jeff Wilke 4 years ago
    Some people need to internally digest things before they are ready to provide feedback. It all depends on the personality type.
  15. Char Larsen 4 years ago
    Some personalities require people to be sure of themselves before they participate. The thoughts from these people are usually well thought out and worth listening to.
  16. Jackie Suehring 4 years ago
    The quiet ones have the best ideas and just need a moment to think about them. Then they can share.
  17. Debbie Greenberg 4 years ago
    just because someone is quiet and just observing does not mean that they are not involved in the situation. Things are not always what they seem. It is the quiet ones that usually have the best approach.

Comments are closed.